Nepal Telecom’s instant mobile Simcard

I must admit that Nepal has progressed and developed more in the area of media and telecommunication compared to other sectors. It was time, I still remember and I had done so, one has to apply 10-15 years a head to get a telephone line connected to your home. At that time, there was only one telecom company, Nepal Telecom Corporation (presently changed to Nepal Telecom Company). Now, when I went to the same company to get mobile simcard, I just had to fill a form, attach a photo and submit a photocopy of my citizenship along with the cash for the service and get sim. The packet included some basic instructions and security codes to be used in future. I came to know that it is possible to get landline and sim from other companies in similar manner. Besides the landline there are GSM, CDMA, GPS, wireless telephony services. The service needs to improve a lot due to countries geography and topography however communication service has reached all districts of the country.

Comments

Popular Posts