Solution of Google Nexus 7 data transferring problem

I had problem in data transferring from Google Nexus 7 tablet to computer or laptop so I searched for possible solution in internet but didn't help much. I found some tips to change in setup and some on installing software. Even after trying possible options, my computer did not recognize the device. The setup option as stated for the device, there was nothing to change especially for windows based programs. It should just recognize as soon as the device is connected with the cable. However, the device was on charging mode but not in data transfer mode. I requested my friend to connect my Nexus in his mac book thinking the windows system is not recognizing the device. The problem was same i.e., only in charging mode. Finally, I came to know the problem - the problem was the cable. The cable supplied with the device was only charging cable (I am not sure if it has been broken!). I bought the new cable (data cable, little expensive than general charging cable only) and connected to my windows 7 system. Now the Google Nexus 7 is recognized and I could transfer files. Those who are facing the data transferring problem with this device, please check with the cable. In market there are two different cables (data cable and charging cable), they look similar but function differently (data cable works for both functions but charging cable works only to charge the device). 

Comments

Unknown said…
wanna guest blog and share audience with each other? Contact me @ pudasainisiddhartha@gmail.com

my blog: www.openedbrains.blogspot.com

Popular Posts