Easy blogging through email or mobile

Yesterday I checked the way I can post blogs through my account. It worked without problem. First, I have to provide email account for the specific blog and after that, the post sent to that account is directly posted as blog. It was so easy. However, I did not find a way to address the problem of adjusting picture posted through email. The attached file is posted in the blog but I can not assign its exact position which I can do with normal posting.

I also tried to blog through mobile but I came to know that there is no attachment possibility in present mobile version of Gmail. May be in future, they will develop this option too. I am not sure if this facility depends upon the mobile set.

I also came to know that any of your friends or viewers can post to your blog directly through email or mobile. Only thing is that you have to tell them the email address, which looks like, name.name @ blogger.com Here the name.name could be anything that you have setup for that specific blog.Wow! it is easy for your friends to post in your blog. However, if you make that address public, you may face trouble of unwanted posts.

Comments

wow great information. i am also trying to blog but i ma not good as you are. Nepali music video, nepali film, nepali comedy i am watching are you?
enjoy !!

Popular Posts