Virus alert on Nepal's tourist information page

Today, I was searching travel information on Nepal and landed to official information site www.welcomenepal.com. When I clicked both 'Destination website' and 'Promotional website', my computer pop up with 'Virus detected' window. The virus name is 'Net-worm.JS.Aspxor.a'. I tried to disinfect but my anti-virus could not. Lack of detail information of the virus and its threat, I closed the windows without the information I was looking for. I just wonder whether the virus is on that specific site or on my computer. Since I do not get such alert while browsing other sites and scanning my computer, I assume that the site is infected with that virus. The site is designed and maintained by http://www.nexusnepal.com/ but I wonder if this has been noticed by Nexus Nepal. If anyone knows the solution to this problem, please drop your comment.

Click the photo for higher resolution

Comments

Popular Posts