No international roaming for Ncell

Spice Nepal Pvt Ltd is one of the private mobile service provider in Nepal. It has recently changed it name from 'Mero mobile' to 'Ncell'. When it started it new tariff 'Rs 1.99' for any networks throughout Nepal, I also became a member of it (Pre-Paid). Since it is a multinational company, the chances that the same sim can work in other countries, international roaming, was high. Actually, it had some countries where I can use the sim to reach my country in spite of its cost. When I checked the website of Ncell, I was very excited to see that it works for India, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka and Turkey (see http://www.ncell.com.np/prepaid/roaming/international). It happened that I have to visit India and Sri Lanka few weeks back and I took the mobile with Ncell sim within it. I tried to connect through automatic and manual search to network in India and Sri Lanka but it did not connect to any networks. I was surprised to the situation. How could such a multinational company can claim that it works on roaming and not working? Who is responsible for the false information on it? If you are also visiting these countries and have Ncell sim, please try and check if that works to you.

Comments

Unknown said…
Its very true its not working on international roaming .. After you crossed border its no sine of signal...its really pathetic service of n cell... Or its also very high call rates in Nepal .,

Popular Posts