Browsers crash while printing

For the last few days, I am facing a printing problem, which was not known to me before. If I want to print a browser content to my printer, Canon Laser Shot LBP-1210, the application crashes. I have Windows Xp with recent update (SP3). I was using Mozilla Firefox as my browser when I got following error, I checked with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome but all gave me same problem. I even tried with notepad and got problem. While checking with MS word or excel, there is no problem of printing. I can make pdf files from any applications (browsers as mentioned above). I reinstalled the printer drivers from the CD that came along with printer. I even uninstalled browsers application and reinstalled with latest versions. I installed latest Java thinking that that could be a problem. But the problem is still there. I use Microsoft Security Essential (updated) as virus protection and it does not show any problem on full scan.  What to do to solve the problem? Please help.

 Mozilla crashed window

 Internet Explorer Crashed window

 Google Chrome Crashed windows

 Notepad crashed window

Comments

Popular Posts