Free web site for all

I was using free web site provided by "Geocities" but that was almost a decade ago. Afterwards, same site was bought by Yahoo and it was free through Yahoo for some time. Last year it stopped free service so I don't have website because I don't earn from my site to host by paying. However, I feel to have my site again. While searching, I got many such sites and different offers. I am little bit confused to register them as they say 'free' and there are hidden charges. Some are really free but have their banner or advertisement in the pages. That must be their business strategy.  Among such searched sites, I like the one, its theme "Free web site for all". It is free only for some aspects and the charge is only $10 but not affordable for me. If you are ready to pay such an have a site, here is the link: Free website for all (http://freewebsiteforall.sowoff.com/)

Comments

Popular Posts