Lightning picture capturing

I was trying to capture a moment of lightning with my digital camera for a long time but I could not. Whenever I click, either it was too late or early but no right time to get the lightning flash. I am not a professional to take such photos nor I have special camera. I thought that might be the reason but I was so desperate to have such picture myself, I tried hundreds of of time. I tried continuous picture taking mode too but my camera is not so good to take continuous picture once clicked. I have to press the key continuously and the time it captures the moment, it used to be again too late or too early. Finally, last week, I could capture one of the picture I have tried to capture for a long time. I would like to share with you. The shot is from the sky of Kathmandu, Nepal where a roof top water tank parts are also seen at the bottom corner of the picture.

Comments

Popular Posts