Keyboard error press DEL

Last week, I had an strange message from the computer. May be this is not strange to computer people but it was for me. I turn on the computer as usual but I could not reach to normal desktop. I turn it off and started again thinking that some problem occurred to boot. Again I halt in the same black window. I looked the message carefully. Then I saw a message 'Keyboard error or no keyboard present'. OK there might be keyboard error or it might have connection error but the suggestion 'Press F1 to continue, DEL to enter SETUP' made laugh after trying few keys of the keyboard. How stupid I was to press key of the keyboard which has error or which is not present. Later I feel the stupidity of my computer / programmer /manufacturer who suggested to press key having the error of. I don't know how this problem can be solved or the suggestion is really good one. Anyway, I could not solve the problem by pressing any key so I plug off the keyboard wire and plug in again. After that the boot of the computer solved my problem. If you have comments on this problem, please suggest me.

Comments

DON said…
I guess you have tried all what i know but nevertheless - have you tried to check if there are any keys that are stuck in your keyboard? If the keyboard is properly connected, then probably is a port issue.

Popular Posts