Unpredictable future: early sign through dream

The future is unpredictable and unsure but many people tried to predict future. There are people who claim that there are theories and mathematical models to predict future and based on the same they predict. The people tell about the past and future by looking their birth sign or by reading their palm. How good or accurate they are is a question but the number of people who look horoscope on daily newspaper is high. When a big event or disaster occurs, many papers focus on the earlier prediction. Such prediction is coated to a great philosopher or scientist or astrologer. Some of them are just based on dreams or spirit which helped the predictor. Anyway, I am not such predictor but I am having a dream for few days which I want to write here thinking that something is going to happen in near future.

For the last few days, I am having dream like:

  1. Landslides and people sliding down the steep hills with it. The slide is striking on the rock and some people get pieces and some just get no hurt.
  2. Airplanes are on their way to takeoff. May be they are in hurry, one after another took off. On the route, it seems that many planes taking off very fast and due to some problem with one, they started striking each other. Actually, one of the plane was little bit low in height and the hillock in front so tried to take height but as there were other planes above and behind, the behind plane didn’t thought of in front plane taking height so there was collision between three four planes.
  3. The sleeping bed’s wooden frame gets broken into two parts. It was advised to use iron plate to fix the two broken parts but the wood seems to be old, already fixed with nails. The whole bed was surprisingly found to be very useless.

These situations are little bit wondering me as something might happen. I hope it will not happen as in dream but I suppose it may be showing some sign which may happen in near future. When I check the history, January 15, 1934 (Major Earthquake hitting Nepal/India) and coming up planet position (Solar eclipse) on January 15, 2010, I wonder my dream is flashing me about the situation. I don’t want it to happen but why I am getting this scene?


Comments

Popular Posts