Listen Nepali FM radios

You can listen Nepali FM radios through small and simple program. The software is just 60KB and works fine for 12 stations: Hits FM, HBC FM, Nepal FM, Image FM, Classic FM, Radio Nepal, Radio Jhatka, BFBS Gurkha Radio, Machhapuchre FM, Pokhara FM, Tinau FM, Laibari FM.
Some of the stations may not work due to the difference in broadcasting time or buffer capacity of the internet. You may check yourself and comment.

You can download the software by clicking here. Enjoy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
dude ... the software not working ..
it says " file missing or invalid "
pliz .. do something n provide me any such software thru which i canlisten tinau f.m. butwal.
thankx ..
contact me here : mahesh_us88@yahoo.com
Saggyani said…
Dear Mahesh, Thank you for the comment. The link gives you an option to download. To the problem of 'file missing or invalid...', it may work if you update your windows media player. Earlier, the software was working for all stations but today, it is working for only few stations (Hits, Nepal, BFBS, Laibari FMs). I am sorry to say that I have not found any software to list which works for Tinau FM. I will let you know if find any in near future.
Anonymous said…
Dear Mahesh,

Obviously, we all Nepalese around the different part of the globe owe you a warm appreciation from the depth of our heart.

Accept our sincere appreciation, once again.

Govinda Rai
Richmond, VA
Pratik said…
wow, this is a fabulous software. I tune to the fm at least everyday. Thanks to the software provider.

Pratik,
Edmond,OK
SL Nepal said…
Is there any way to exchange the link between us.You can visit my Website at www.slnepal.com.Please let me know your Reply at info@slnepal.com

Thanks
SL Nepal
www.slnepal.com
Saggyani said…
Hi,
SLNepal. It is ok. We can put each others link on the page. I have put you on my page. Looking my page in your site.

Popular Posts