F-Secure Computer Not Protected

I was using F-Secure security system for many years but I face unknown problem at present. The antivirus definition files are up to date but I see a warning message "Your computer is not protected". Then I checked with the 'other settings' of Settings, then I can see the information on updates. The virus definition, spyware definition and deep guard file are up to date.  However, the virus definition date is weird (see the picture). I don't know how it happened and how to correct it. If you know the solution, please help. When I check with the website of F-secure, I have to download whole program, which I think is unnecessary.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to
assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.
My website: Simplifying Non Owners Auto Insurance

Popular Posts